Many of the business owners of website are asking what the use of a plugin is. If you are asking the same question, then the answer is that having the right tools will help you to take their business to next level. If you want to know what the plugins to use for your website are, here is the list that you can refer to for guidance.
Need an answer to the question “how to make my own website“? Find out right now!
Seven Must-Have Website Plugins
Many people choose to build their own websites because of the functionality extensions that can help their business to grow and become successful. Plugins can provide you with an easy way to customize your website. If you are looking for best plugins, check this out!
- Security plugin: It is important that you take note of having this plugin for you website before you start with other things. It is important to make sure that your website is fully protected from the time you start running it. You do not want that some people will hijack your website and get the essential information. If this happens, all your hard work will be wasted. Before you start with some plugins, make sure that you install a security plugin. With it, you can enjoy advanced features as well as flexible security options. There are many choices that you can choose from online. (All In One WP Security & Firewall, Wordfence)
- SEO Plugin: By the time you have peace of mind because other people cannot access your website, it is the time to make sure that you will be found online. This means that you need to optimize your site for search engines to know it. It is important to ensure that your site will be understandable by search engine spiders. When it comes to these plugins for websites, there are numerous choices you can have. You can try All in One SEO Pack. With it, you get everything you need for your website. It is straightforward and easy to use. In addition, you can try WordPress SEO by Yoast that gives all features you need.
- XML Sitemap Plugin: XML sitemap is important for your site and it is intended in helping search engine spiders to navigate your site easily. With it, you will have all your pages are listed and found on your website. Keep in mind that your list is not viewable by your visitors because it is intended only for the search engine bots. Having it make sure that your list will be updated with each page and post that you add. (Google XML, XML Sitemaps)
- Social Sharing Plugin: If you will post interesting and cool stuff on your website, make sure that you give your visitors easy and convenient way in sharing content. The good thing is that there are many choices you can have online. For social sharing plugin, you can try ShareThis. Its main advantage compared to others is that it has social analytics. Using it gives you the chance to gather data on social aspects and visitor engagement.
- Visitor Tracking Plugin: If you know your visitors and their wants, you can have a successful website. Even though you only have a small site, you need to track your visitors. You must know where they come from and what content they are reading or checking because it will give you ideas on what will be your next step. For this plugin, you can try Google Analytics. This plugin is free to use and it is one of the most popular today.
- Contact Form Plugin: Aside from having comments section in every page or post in your website, you need to give an easy way for your visitors to communicate with you. You need to establish a ready and open line for your customers or visitors to contact you. You can choose Contact Form plugin. It is easy to set up and straightforward. You can also try Contact Form 7 that is more flexible and it has advanced features.
Check out 5 cool HTML web templates to build your site!
Knowing what website plugin you will have for your site is important because it will help it to grow and become successful. Spend some time in searching for the plugins that you need and weigh your options well for the best results.