Writing a Freelancer clone script will have several prominent requirements associated with it. One of those is to make sure that the site allows people to log in and place bids. If this doesn’t function in the Freelancer.com clone the way it did in the original site, then no one is going to want to work with it. Graphical design will have to be well done, and the script will have to be written in such a way that it loads quickly to prevent delays. Time is naturally of the essence when working on the kinds of projects that these sites tend to attract.
When we make the Freelancer clone, we’ll need to make sure that we have all of the following bases covered:
- A well-written Freelancer clone script
- Bidding functions that let people place a closed bid
- Profiles for providers
- Profile sections for artists and writers that include portfolios
- Sections that allow for the upload of either CVs or resume sheets
- Some sort of a qualification system for difficult tasks
- Communication system to allow private messages to be sent
- Masthead logo that mimics but doesn’t infringe on the original logo in question
- Feeds for information
- Links to social bookmark sites
- Links to incorporate social profiles
- Safety and security features to ensure confidentiality
- Payment system that features connections to Paypal or other similar pay network
Freelancer clone sites are a good idea, because so much work is being crowd-sourced these days. Businesses and other types of organizations are looking for talent online. They want to accomplish things over the Internet, and get a good deal so they’re often willing to look to toward something like a Freelancer.com clone in order to place bids. This should help to ensure that there’s a constant customer base, since people need this kind of a system to stay competitive. By using bids, both customers and providers can be sure that they’re getting the best deal available to them. Educated professionals are among the top individuals who will be attracted to this kind of clone websites and have something real to offer the user base.