We’ve been looking at making a car website that’s similar to www.carsales.com.au, and we want to use a comparable front page more or less. Users of these kinds of car website resources need the ability to sort between different makes and models. They’re going to like to be able to browse a digital showroom as well. Naturally the focus will be on buying a car, so they’ll need to be able to get in touch to make purchases right there.
When we clone a website we’ll need the following:
- MySQL database design that’s used to keep all of the different cars straight
- PHP interactivity to let users browse through lists
- Possibly .NET design and programming for organizational reasons
- Search boxes that let users sort by make and model
- Location based geography limiters to let users see where a particular motor vehicle is
- A sort of virtual showroom for new vehicles
- Online software that helps individuals to select a new vehicle
- Sections of the site dedicated to loans and financing
When we make a website clone we should remember that computer users who visit a site about cars most probably want to find a new vehicle to purchase, as well as when creating a clone of wordpress theme we should remember that they want to get something that’s fairly similar to a print newspaper. In this case, they may currently be looking at a website about cars in order to buy a new one, but they could also be interested in new information. These kinds of sites attract individuals of all ages, merely because there are so many different types of people who might benefit from purchasing a new motor vehicle. Some people might actually be preexisting users, and they might be considering trading something in. As a result there will need to be some sections that can cater to them in addition to those who are looking at buying a fresh car with nothing else.