The basic idea is to make job seeking websites that are optimized for a pair of different languages. The actual job hunting websites will themselves have to have both an English and Italian interface. The design will need to be original, but it will have to be based on the Ajax system and utilize both PHP and Ruby on Rails architecture. Naturally the site will have to be optimized based on geography and search engine statistics in addition to languages, in order to let people find jobs in a timely manner. If you need more information concerning the best software to clone a website you may visit our site, where expert tips will help you to create a professional website.
When we make our job seeking websites we’ll need the following:
- Search engine optimized design
- Login function for users that’s separate from those who are posting jobs
- A front page that lists individually targeted help wanted spots
- Lists of search tools for users as well as an independent search box
- A blog link that offers information to users of job hunting websites
- The ability to target qualified people
- Controls for users to switch languages
- Linux hosting capability for the job database
- Images that form a heading for the top of the site
- Photo databases for prospective employees and employers
- Fully designed PHP interactivity system
- Ability to list jobs in two languages.
Cloning a website like this will take time, but there are a number of benefits that come from the fact that people from so many different walks of life actually need to look for a new job. Considering that the vast majority of adults need to be employed in some manner there is a real opportunity for growth when it comes to this type of a site. That should help to make it relatively popular when it comes to incoming traffic that actually sticks around.