Have you ever thought of cloning your website? Well, this is a growing trend of today, wherein more and more businesses are turning into clone a website professional to help them on the matter. Check out the following to learn of the reasons more websites/networks/applications are cloning and becoming a trend.
Why Clone a Website: See the Reasons
- More cost-effective than starting from the beginning
- A clone script can be integrated easily into the existing one
- No licensing problems
- Successful lookalikes of major website make great bids.
Successful Copies and Their Stories: Some Examples of Popular Buyouts of Photo-Sharing Services
- In 2007, Panoramio was bought out by Google.
- In 2012, Instagram was bought out by Facebook.
- In 2012, LightBox was bought out by Facebook.
- In 2014, Cooliris was bought out by Yahoo.
Let’s take Snapchat as an example. This is a photo and messaging website service established in 2011. You might think how different it is from other services, but did you know that two giants, Google and Facebook bid and were both spurned?
In 2014, Facebook bid 3 billion and was rejected, while Google bid 4 billion and was rejected, too.
Clone websites into other countries in order to adjust their linguistic and cultural differences, as well as to understand why a big website failed in that region. You should choose a country to have your website clone. Learn from the success of Alibaba, a Chinese Ebay, Zalando a German Amazon and VK.com a Russian Facebook.
Tips for Making a Successful Clone
- Pick your design.
- Create a different feature.
- Pick the right country for introducing the clone.
- Use our professional service, clonewebsite.org for the best results.
There you have some things to know about cloning a website, an application or a network. At the end of the day, you would realize that these clones could even become more popular than the site it clones. Think of having your website clone and grow your market in other countries. If you need help, get in touch with our professional team for cloning a website today!